2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My Aunt ### health. She just had surgery and something went wrong and there are toxins in her body, and she had to have another surgery, please prayer for a healing and quick recovery.
Replies
16
Views
172
  • Locked
I continue to pray that ### contacts me.
Replies
10
Views
57
  • Locked
There's this girl at my work. She's always smiling at me, being friendly, bugging me when she takes my order, asking me when I work. One time she gave me a free cookie and two ice creams and giggled at me when I ate them. She asked me to go to a Christmas party, which I didn't go to because of...
Replies
13
Views
86
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, please help us during this snow and ice storm we are to get tonight and this weekend. We are to get ### to ### inches of snow and up to ### inch freezing rain and sleet. I don't mind the snow for sleigh riding but please don't let us loose our power. I want to come here to help...
Replies
12
Views
72
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with my fiance. Also God's peace. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
16
Views
85
  • Locked
I pray for all requests on this page, that God hears all, and results will be made in Jesus' name.....I am grateful for all God has given me in my life and I am trying very hard to be positive and I ask God to make me a better person today, than I was yesterday.... I pray for my marriage every...
Replies
17
Views
129
  • Locked
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds". Lord pray this toward a personal intention in Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
125
  • Locked
I am a schizoohrenic woman that is being tormented by voices of people I have known. They say of hurting my son and destroying his life. It is very hard for me to handle hearing such scary things of how they are going to hurt him. I am so strapped because I don't know if and how to prevent the...
Replies
18
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray that I pass all my classes. I am really studying hard but it seems that isn't enough. This is my first quarter at a university and I am struggling to adjust to the new environment and work load. I am really hoping I do well next quarter. I am hoping that God can at least see that I...
Replies
11
Views
205
  • Locked
I want to pray for that I get the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues and me learn the word of God and need the Holy Spirit to come and work in my life today and please pray for the revelation for the family in my church and let me get used to usher inside the church and started to save money like I...
Replies
12
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom