2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ###, that Jesus will send an angel to her and rebuke all evil and rebuke all unhelpful thoughts and give her absolute clarity of mind and heart, that she will know for sure what to do in regards to her on/off relationship with this man and Jesus will give her the confidence to...
Replies
8
Views
59
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my mom's knee. She is still in some pain and can't walk all that well. Please pray for her strength to be rebuilt quickly and that with every step she will get stronger. Pray that the attacks from the enemy will not prosper against me and my family. Thank you guys so...
Replies
13
Views
182
  • Locked
Hi there brothers and sisters !!!!! God bless you all !!!!!! Can you guys do me a favor and please pray for ### to grow 7 more inches. ### have been praying to our father and lord Jesus Christ to make ### grow taller for years now. ### never lose faith. ### faith are always strong. ### know that...
Replies
10
Views
59
  • Locked
The time has come she is being judged please God I beg of you please be with her right now. Hold her and please don't take her away.
Replies
10
Views
132
  • Locked
Lord I ask that you open the eyes in ### heart Lord to look upon me once again Lord, give my mind peace and my heart the love that it seeks Lord. I trust you will do what is fit for us both. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
13
Views
72
  • Locked
For b approval please pray for this special intention as we pray for all the prayer request on this site. We need to hear back from ### asap.
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I'm in need of the Holy Spirit to come and work in my life today. I need the Lord to pour blessings unto me today Amen.
Replies
13
Views
156
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm feeling distressed, oppressed, depressed, and stressed. My mind is racing, flooded with thoughts, I feel as if everyone is plotting against me. If they're not against me, they are unhappy, displeased, or even outright angry with me...
Replies
12
Views
91
  • Locked
Footprints of the Missing Like This Page · 21 hours ago MISSING SINCE 11-18-13 PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY -- Police issued an alert today for a 23-year-old ### woman last seen Nov. 18 in ###. ### is described as 5-feet, 5-inches tall, 125 pounds, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her destination when...
Replies
13
Views
94
  • Locked
Thank you for praying for trousers for me, I have new trousers! Praise God!
Replies
10
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom