2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Pray that I will make at least the required 40% on my math final, I need to pass this so badly. Please pray that God gives me the knowledge and that I will make a 40% on my math final.
Replies
14
Views
102
  • Locked
please remember my sister's in Christ ### and sister ### ### is in the hospital and cannot walk she is a very very big woman GOD BLESS HER she cannot help it they want to put her in the nursing home and she says she will blow her brains out first and her mother ### got cellulitus and she needs...
Replies
11
Views
192
  • Locked
Lord, today I praise you and I say Thank you for granting me a job after so long. Please let me continue to do well in my role and make positive changes. Thank you Lord you are truly great. Amen
Replies
8
Views
48
  • Locked
Almighty Father in heaven, pls provide a car my son, ### that he can find a job asap. Almighty Father, pls. provide him with a stable job where he can support his little boy who 3 years. He hasn't seen little boy for almost a month and a half. Almighty Father, pls. help to get custody of his...
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Let the love between ### and I bring us together now. He is the love of my life Lord, please find a way for us now. It's been a trying year of struggles for the both of us, please bring love and relief to the both of us. I need him now Lord and I know he needs me too. Thank...
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
Father, Please help me. Please help me to be stronger. Please grant me miracle that gets me through fully, forever to be with You, Raptured. Please nurture me. I am worn out. It is not over yet. Please make it all end or bring me Home to You please. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Put us in a right mind Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
76
  • Locked
Need the Lord's protection from all evil attacks. The enemy has been really attacking and need God's full protection and shalom.
Replies
11
Views
61
  • Locked
Hello, my friend ### is 17 years old. She is a senior in ### High School. She is from ###. She is very polite, kind, loving, giving and is just a wonderful and God fearing person. She even carries these Bibles and spiritual books about Jesus wherever she goes. But she is very sick. Something is...
Replies
14
Views
113
  • Locked
Hello my name is ###, my friend ### is 17 years old. She is a senior in ### High School. She is from ###. She is very polite, kind, loving, giving and is just a wonderful and God fearing person. She even carries these Bibles and spiritual books about Jesus wherever she goes. But she is very...
Replies
10
Views
210
Back
Top Bottom