2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Deep sorrow, pray for a different, better ending. Amen
Replies
13
Views
72
  • Locked
Let us pray the Lord to build, strengthen and bless the friendship between me and ###. Be a friendship for the glory of God and to enjoy God's heart. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored and she comes back to me soon.
Replies
10
Views
79
  • Locked
Father I thank you for keeping my ### and protecting him. I asked with all my heart that my ### will find direction, motivation, and you will guide him into manhood. Father, lift his spirit and guard him judgment. Allow to be prosperious, humble, and patient. Let no weapon that is formed against...
Replies
11
Views
61
  • Locked
pray for the ### family that God give them comfort in there time of sorrow
Replies
10
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother who has been without a job for a while. She gets rejected for very small or invented reasons. She, nor I, are worshiping money, just need enough to buy food and winter clothes. Pray God that He would lift everything that blocks my mom from getting a job.
Replies
10
Views
67
  • Locked
Father please make me strong, help me and my family. In Jesus' name Amen
Replies
12
Views
68
  • Locked
I went to the doctor yesterday and he said my lining was thick right to get pregnant so I go back on the 19th of dec still hoping for my CHRISTMAS MIRACLE BABIES I am very sad and have been crying cause I found out my ### is having another baby with his married girlfriend this will be 2 and he...
Replies
11
Views
68
  • Locked
Thank you Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach for being so gracious and merciful and answering my requests. I humbly come into your presences and pray again for my relationship with my beloved ### and to continue to protect it and to let it grow. Lord, again I pray she will accept you very soon as her...
Replies
11
Views
103
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I have problem. I have been invited to meet other Christians, but I really can't decide whether to go or not. Lord Jesus, please reveal to me if they wanted to see me because You want to tell me something through them. Lord Jesus, the event where I've been invited takes place on...
Replies
10
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom