Jesus Christ, I Believe In You And Pray For A Miracle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over. I believe in miracles, LORD bless me with miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please...
Replies
8
Views
152
christ jesus through your name i believe in you cuz thats the only way of remission of my sins halleluah amen
Replies
8
Views
242
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom