Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcampjec

Humble Prayer Partner
Father I thank you for keeping my ### and protecting him. I asked with all my heart that my ### will find direction, motivation, and you will guide him into manhood. Father, lift his spirit and guard him judgment. Allow to be prosperious, humble, and patient. Let no weapon that is formed against him proper. In Jesus name I pray and believe you will grow in his spirit. AMEN!!
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for Your protection over the market I serve, the career You have entrusted to me, and every patient placed under my care. Help me “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3) with customers, colleagues, partners, patients...
Replies
10
Views
178
Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Today I ask for Your strength to sustain me, Your wisdom to guide every decision I make, and Your favor to go before me in every area of my life. Lord, place Your hand of protection over me and my family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
12
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I commit my life, my purpose, my work, and every responsibility You have entrusted to me into Your hands. You know the truth behind every situation, every decision I have made, and every intention of my heart. Lord, I come before You asking for Your divine protection against...
Replies
10
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,745
Members
649,941
Latest member
Lyreadianland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom