Lord Jesus, Please Let Me Know Your Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I have problem. I have been invited to meet other Christians, but I really can't decide whether to go or not. Lord Jesus, please reveal to me if they wanted to see me because You want to tell me something through them. Lord Jesus, the event where I've been invited takes place on weekend, and that's the only problem with it. Lord Jesus, if You want me to go there, let me know that supernaturally. I ask this in Your name. Amen.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to let me know am I wrong doing ### (a form of martial art) then if it is wrong at least let me finish up this ### weeks of lessons as it is paid and guide me to another sports.
Replies
10
Views
314
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
333
My life is in ruins and I just don’t want to be here anymore. I pray for God to let me know he cares.
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom