2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
To everything there is a season and time to every purpose under heaven. Ecle. 3.1 God has given us time to work, time to sleep, time to eat and time to worship Him. What is most important aspect in our lives that we should follow? ### and ### were two dear sisters who loved Jesus so much that...
2
Replies
11
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray for this deep depression that I'm experiencing. I do not want to live anymore.
Replies
14
Views
105
  • Locked
Dear God, Help me to do my work efficient, quick, and help me to delivery what is needed out of me. Help my day go easy and proficient. Help my boss to stop picking on me. Help them to open their eyes to their action and just to guide them Lord. Please, God let this day be easy on me. Please...
Replies
10
Views
92
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus, pray for the Open Door. That my ### gets an interview and the job. Amen
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray all goes well and that I will be hired! Thank you and God bless you!
Replies
14
Views
236
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, please let me hear your voice today, I pray amen!
Replies
9
Views
141
  • Locked
Please LORD I ask everyday. Show me your guidance in my time of need. Today I heard from You telling me to have faith in YOU and seek YOU. I am searching for you because I LOVE YOU. Answer my hearts desire. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
170
  • Locked
Today is my ### birthday. I pray God will bless me. I have been down a lot. I pray for my friends ### and ### who know you but need to know you more. Please God make my day special by answering my prayer. It has been long now.
Replies
15
Views
117
  • Locked
Pray for my marriage as it is not doing so well. I want to hear my ### tell me she loves me again. I miss her so dearly. I just need as ### it will be ok. I just want to hear the words "I love you" from her. God bless!
Replies
16
Views
120
  • Locked
Pray for my marriage as it is not doing so well. I want to hear my ### tell me she loves me again. I miss her so dearly. I just need as ### it will be ok. I just want to hear the words "I love you" from her. God bless!
Replies
9
Views
81
Back
Top Bottom