Pray For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunkajunk36

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my marriage as it is not doing so well. I want to hear my ### tell me she loves me again. I miss her so dearly. I just need as ### it will be ok. I just want to hear the words "I love you" from her. God bless!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
14
Views
90
Pray for my wife she said her eyes went funny before and she didn’t feel right. I think it was just going from a cool hotel room to outside in the car and the car was hot inside let her be ok please let me have whatever she has so she is not in pain bless her and keep her well thanks
Replies
10
Views
114
Can I get some prayers for my daughter ### she’s ### and autistic she’s been having a meltdown down all night and I’m exhausted I just pray she’s ok and I just want her to get some rest
Replies
10
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom