Pray ### gets a phone call for the interview ### has applied for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Thank you Jesus, pray for the Open Door. That my ### gets an interview and the job. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for my ###. He has applied for a new job. He is waiting for his interview waiting on that call. He is worried because he has worked hard to get this job. It means the world to him. Please need prayers.
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a phone call to a hospital. I need certain details. Please pray for me. I pray that what is ask for is readily or easily available or accessible. I pray that the people surrounding my enquiry are easy to deal with. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
6
Views
159
Dear Family Of God, Today i plan to phone a new psychiatrist with intentions of attaining a specific medical report. The call will be initially, verbal in nature, but i may be required to make my request known as a written e-mail. Whatever the dialog or exchange may be, i pray in Jesus Christ...
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom