2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Where do you turn when God always says "No! I am not going to help you!!!!"
Replies
8
Views
118
  • Locked
need healing. I have been petrified from the attacks of the enemy. He has been doing much damage in these last days. Please pray for hedge of protection around me.
Replies
8
Views
78
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayer over my situation at my job. Someone's been stealing from my drawer and trying to get me fired. I believe it's one of the managers, so they're covering their steps so I can pick up the blame. I really feel that they want to get me fired for no reason. I'm a hard worker and...
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
Thank you for your continued prayers for my son ###. He is discouraged that he is still unemployed and needs a job desperately as the rent and bills are looming over him and he needs to see evidence of the power of prayer and God's love and grace. Thank you for your prayer support for ### and...
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
For safe travels for my kids, ### and rest of my family and friends (and self) who are on the roads the next few days. Roads are very slick and please pray for everyone's safety and the ability to be able to stay just home. I would pray my kids' jobs would just close so we wouldn't have to get...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Please heal ###. He says he was in car accident. He sent me a letter from doctor. I'm still heart broken. Lord please let us reconnect. Please don't let there be another woman. Please lord. I pray there are no distractions for him. Please keep all lovers away from him and allow him to return to...
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage as it's slowly falling apart. I love my wife with all of my heart. We are separated at this point. She is my lifeline and my best friend. One day she says divorce, the next day she says we just need time... I just need a sign for peace of mind that things will be...
Replies
8
Views
72
  • Locked
Lord, please tell ### that I care and miss ###! May ### feel like taking the initiative of contact... Please do bring ### back to me; strengthen and direct our relationship.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life.
Replies
4
Views
63
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring my job back please. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom