Thank you for your continued prayers for my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fibbermagree123

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for your continued prayers for my son ###. He is discouraged that he is still unemployed and needs a job desperately as the rent and bills are looming over him and he needs to see evidence of the power of prayer and God's love and grace. Thank you for your prayer support for ### and his family.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
231
Thank you for continuing to pray for my husband. He is still struggling with ### and ### but it is better today. He is staying another night at his hotel. Please pray he rests and is better tomorrow before continuing to travel this way amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
165
Thank you to all who have lifted my request up in prayer. I ask for continued prayers for healing from thyroid nodules and Graves’ disease. I’d like to also ask for prayers for God to send me some kind of sign that everything will be ok like He did before. A sign that I have no need to worry...
Replies
10
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom