Im asking for prayer over my situation at my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm asking for prayer over my situation at my job. Someone's been stealing from my drawer and trying to get me fired. I believe it's one of the managers, so they're covering their steps so I can pick up the blame. I really feel that they want to get me fired for no reason. I'm a hard worker and I do everything right; I follow rules and all duties. I need but it just seems there's no understanding from this job at all. So I'm asking in prayer that they will stop their stuff, and I will be blessed with a new job. I have an interview for another job, and in Jesus' name, I ask that I will be blessed with it. Amen...
 
Lord shut all doors not of you..your will over that situation you know all and see all right now in Jesus Name
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
107
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every stubborn issue at my work give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today and everyday bless the work of my hands I declare and decree Ephesians 3:16 and Acts 1:8 over my...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom