Pray For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunkajunk36

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage as it's slowly falling apart. I love my wife with all of my heart. We are separated at this point. She is my lifeline and my best friend. One day she says divorce, the next day she says we just need time... I just need a sign for peace of mind that things will be okay. A sign like a random "I love you" from her. I miss her dearly and I want my baby back! Thank you.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
14
Views
90
Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom