Lord, please tell him that I care and miss ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please tell ### that I care and miss ###! May ### feel like taking the initiative of contact... Please do bring ### back to me; strengthen and direct our relationship.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My glasses are not right or it’s my vision looking very blurry now on the other lens the other one on the right eye doc optomeyrist didn’t do the script right and they’re saying that it’s out of warranty now. Please fight this for me, Lord i hardly used them for over a year they were misplaced...
Replies
11
Views
198
Please Lord. I need to talk with my husband and tell him what has been going on behind his back due to his blindness and disabilities by his daughter and sister. Please Lord. I need to hear from or see my husband. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
300
Dear Lord. I'm so tired and distraught and I don't even know if my husband is alive or not or even where he is. Thank you Lord for telling me where he is today. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom