2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God Holy Spirit I thank you for everything in my life and what I have in it. Please be with ### and ###. They need your intervention in their lives right now. Please intervene with your presence and drive out the devil by the name of my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. He and...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Need Peace. Have been frantic and stressed. Please pray I find a Godly wife today. Let me not be alone in my sufferings.
Replies
5
Views
50
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### family for spirit mind soul body healing and restoration. Please ask God for complete complete healing and restoration.. And touch us with mercy and love and miracle..thank you.
Replies
5
Views
50
  • Locked
Lord, today I just find myself so full of fear, anxiety and nervousness. I'm afraid I won't find a better job, scared that my prayers won't be answered for the woman I love, scared that I might lose my current job soon. Ugh!!!! I feel this anxiousness in the pit of my stomach. Lord, please...
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Give me and ### life o earth and heaven O Lord! unto you I entrust my traumas and deepest desires
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
I am in so much pain right now. The holidays are really tough, and my birthday quickly follows. Every year I feel more and more lonely. Last year I spent my entire birthday sobbing... I thought this year would be different. But I feel more pain, grief, and heartache. I had a bad breakup not too...
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for Gold and Silver prices to rise. The markets are oppressed, and I stand to lose over ### on this investment. Gold and Silver needs news to spark the markets upward again.
Replies
4
Views
50
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Dear holy spirit, Please enter me and help me to arrange for my party. Please bless it to be a success. Please help me with my presentation for chairman's visit. Amen
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings and artwork and make a living, that God opens all doors for us and increases our talents and skills and lifts all financial oppression over us and and ###'s parents too, for them to be...
Replies
5
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom