FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ### and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED

please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings and artwork and make a living, that God opens all doors for us and increases our talents and skills and lifts all financial oppression over us and and ###'s parents too, for them to be financially blessed too, that we always be able to help each other, for ### to have peace and for me to have him in my life always, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my husband's mental and physical health and that he will find a job that is good to him and that he can work physically and mentally for long term? Please? Everything is just hard right now and, In this economy, he has had to take a job that has broken down his body, his...
Replies
8
Views
137
Jesus thank you for all that I have. I love you so much. I appreciate all that you do. I am overwhelmed with debt because of my car accident in March and my child's mental health. I have went to countless doc visits, xrays, and mris due to the car accident where I was hit unexpectedly at a...
Replies
9
Views
388
Hello, just wanted to request some prayers and good vibes as I’m going into a work meeting soon and I’m hoping everything goes well. I made a mistake a few months ago and we’re finally going to sit down and address it. I’m hoping it doesn’t cost me my job. In the meantime I’ve taken the steps...
Replies
7
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom