Eangel7
Prayer Warrior
Almighty Father in heaven, pls provide a car my son, ### that he can find a job asap. Almighty Father, pls. provide him with a stable job where he can support his little boy who 3 years. He hasn't seen little boy for almost a month and a half. Almighty Father, pls. help to get custody of his little boy and pls. soften mother's heart that she gives that little boy to my son, ###. Almighty Father, pls. don't leave our house without no job. Pls. enter his soul, mind, and physical, that he has peace, and happiness from you. Almighty Father, pls. let him be compassionate towards me and my hubby. Pls. enter to my husband's being, soul and physical and spirit that he may have kindness towards my son, ### and understand him with compassionate. Pls. provide that they have compassionate towards each other
God, Almighty Father pls. ease my mind and soul that I would get excellent evaluation report on my performance in my job and also I would be acknowledged by my co-worker.
Pls, Father in heaven, let this Christmas season be at peace and happiness this year and more to come. Pls. don't let me stress no more that I don't get sick. Almighty Father, pls. bless my son, ### that he gives his car(### has three cars) to his sibling brother, ### very soon so he can get a job asap.
I ask these things humbly through Jesus name, Amen.
P.S. Almighty Father, pls. bless ###, that he doesn't smoke any kind of substance nor drink any kind of alcohol. Pls. goes to his soul, mind and body that he hears you.
God, Almighty Father pls. ease my mind and soul that I would get excellent evaluation report on my performance in my job and also I would be acknowledged by my co-worker.
Pls, Father in heaven, let this Christmas season be at peace and happiness this year and more to come. Pls. don't let me stress no more that I don't get sick. Almighty Father, pls. bless my son, ### that he gives his car(### has three cars) to his sibling brother, ### very soon so he can get a job asap.
I ask these things humbly through Jesus name, Amen.
P.S. Almighty Father, pls. bless ###, that he doesn't smoke any kind of substance nor drink any kind of alcohol. Pls. goes to his soul, mind and body that he hears you.
