Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for praying for trousers for me, I have new trousers! Praise God!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
198
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
224
Father God, thank You for son's safe return in dark storm. Grateful, also, for Your patience, forgiveness and grace to me. Deliver us here from evil. Amen
Replies
14
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom