2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for us we need all your prayers please ask God to help my wife to get a visa to come be with me here in ###.
Replies
15
Views
84
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT!!!! Hello Christian family!! I want you all to get the visual..I am running up the aisle, shouting hallelujah and praising God!!!! I will be moving into my apartment in two weeks!!!!To God BE THE GLORY!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
176
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, he needs healing in both of his eyes, thank you!
Replies
14
Views
232
  • Locked
Please pray.....the Lord knows
Replies
10
Views
60
?
  • Locked
I am so sick, and weak ...I've been taking medicine and trying to sleep it off. Haven't been able to get much done as sick as I am. I'm becoming more cranky, moody and frustrated. My ### year old is driving me crazy. Times like this, I wish I wasn't a single parent. This is a time where I wish...
Replies
15
Views
157
  • Locked
Please pray that I get over a ### on my SAT's this Saturday. It might not seem as important as other prayers, but it would mean a lot to me. I've worked my butt off through high school and this is the only way to ensure I have a future, in return I will pray also for your request. Thank you, and...
Replies
12
Views
73
  • Locked
PLEASE REACH OUT TO HER IN PRAYER FOR HER SHE IS FEELING REALLY DESPERATE AND MESSAGE HER SHE NEEDS SUPPORT QUICKLY!!! She needs to change course and needs ideas and someone to consider options with her. Please if You have talked to her in the past her message her ASAP and help her. I only have...
Replies
14
Views
105
  • Locked
I am asking the wonderful prayer warriors on this site to continue to call my husband and daughter before our mighty Lord for their physical healing, we believe by faith that this is done, we are just waiting for the healing to be made manifest in their bodies, so Father I thank You in advance...
Replies
15
Views
81
  • Locked
Jesus, I am desperately praying to you, I do thank you that I feel really well and I do thank you for all my blessings. But Jesus, Jesus Jesus, I need more money, I need my debts to be cleared, so please please please and thank you for working miracles and as of now please put a permanent...
Replies
11
Views
167
  • Locked
I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and that we are reunited as a family with our boys by Christmas time, amen.
Replies
11
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom