Please pray that I get over a ### on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get over a ### on my SAT's this Saturday. It might not seem as important as other prayers, but it would mean a lot to me. I've worked my butt off through high school and this is the only way to ensure I have a future, in return I will pray also for your request. Thank you, and God bless!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve developed a crush on someone who doesn’t like me. But I have a lot of limerence for him. Please pray God takes him off my mind & heart.
Replies
9
Views
129
My mother told me on her deathbed that she wishes she had given birth to a boy child instead of me, her daughter. Her only child. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, please remove the sting of those words and please help me to forgive my mom who has since passed away. She spoke other words which...
Replies
10
Views
316
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I FIND MYSELF A GREAT FINE ASS GUY THAT I DONT COME IN #30 I COME IN FIRST HE DROPS ALL HE STUPID BAG HOES BROADS FOR ME GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME IN SECRET FOR SUNDAY FOR MYSELF...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom