2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my child and horrible addiction ..
Replies
17
Views
177
  • Locked
HEAVENLY FATHER BLESS AND KEEP MY FAMILY LET NOT EVIL PROSPER AGAINST US IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
12
Views
174
  • Locked
Dear Brethren in Christ, Please pray for a medico, ###, admitted to hospital with ###% burnt injuries. She struggling for her life. She is unable to bare the burns on her body. We preached the Salvation of Jesus Christ. If the Lord touches and heals miraculously, she and all of her family will...
Replies
10
Views
120
  • Locked
Have been under demonic attacks. Devil making my mother walk with a gimp, she is like possessed. It's just been ugly. Please pray to rebuke these evil forces working against me and my family. Bind that spirit of homewrecker. In Jesus Name
Replies
9
Views
143
  • Locked
Dear God, Please I God help me to find Job Here where I live soon please I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my necessity be an opportunity for people to...
Replies
6
Views
75
  • Locked
I wish I could keep praying for my marriage, find it hard to even read the Bible anymore. This road to restoring my marriage is getting long. Don't know what to do. Amen
Replies
11
Views
121
  • Locked
I have a grieving heart today and overwhelming sadness. I have stressed so much over finding a new job I ended up having to be hospitalized. Please Father, I pray you convict my heart and lead me where I should go. Please show me, Lord. I really need your help. I look to you for the answers...
Replies
13
Views
116
  • Locked
im really trying to do the right thing, i love God and i thank Him for everything i have..i'm sorry God, it took me so long to get here, but deep inside I all I really want is my family back together, I still love ###. it just seems so far away.. I'm so lost..please God, help our family, please...
Replies
12
Views
73
  • Locked
Please continue in prayer with me. Please stand in faith with me for my daughter as I continually uphold her before the Lord. She is in a severe state of despair, and mental and emotional anguish. The depression and unending sorrow she suffers is heart breaking. I'm grateful for all your prayers...
Replies
14
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### and ### to do well on their finals and pass all of their classes. They studied so hard and work so hard. Also, pray for ### to find God and seek God when he's lost and scared. For my friend ### to keep on her faith strong and not doubt herself. I ask God to please...
Replies
10
Views
71
Back
Top Bottom