186

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
I wish I could keep praying for my marriage, find it hard to even read the Bible anymore. This road to restoring my marriage is getting long. Don't know what to do. Amen
 
if you get a chance go to Dr. ### and listen free to the kingdom man..Never stop praying even if it is just help me Jesus
 
You will be taught tough lessons but that is The Lord's way of making you understand how much Love & Trust you should have in him. At no point in your life will The Lord leave you to learn on your own. He is always teaching! God Bless You Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command, create decree, declare life in 186 prayers now are answered with what is best for me now. Specifically my needs for income & my medicine Prozac is released and a cute boyfriend for Valentine's Day or a friend, a cute guy at least to me, that's it, that's all with the blood of...
Replies
5
Views
200
Please pray for my overall health such as my eyes so I don't have to get surgery and my body and my marriage. I have never had problems like this as my health has been good up to this point. I believe that I am under attack as not only my overall health but my marriage is under attack as well...
Replies
8
Views
138
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom