Lord we uphold this child and parent before you this day and ask that you meet the desires of this mother or father's heart. Please answer this prayer as we come together in agreement, with all hope and expectation of a favourable outcome. You are a good God who loves us. In Jesus name we pray amen.
We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Thank...
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Please brethren, I still need more of your prayers on liberation from betting addiction. Betting addiction is always plunging me into debts. Help me with your prayers. I really do appreciate all your efforts in time past and present. You have prayed for me in the past and I saw results. This is...