I'm sorry, but it seems like the text you provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
HEAVENLY FATHER BLESS AND KEEP MY FAMILY LET NOT EVIL PROSPER AGAINST US IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Remember God has more Power than any trial or tribulation that you are going through. The Lord himself will help you through by watching over you. God Bless You Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 21:1: “A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea: Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 21:1 begins with a striking...
Replies
10
Views
197
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175 – “Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to praise...
Replies
10
Views
198
A new court hearing to let the judge know the charges I have are fraudulent and I need my probation order to be changed: 1. A place to live other than the streets, respites, shelters, staircases, bathrooms, and psych wards 2. To believe God is doing things when I think He's not 3. That I...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom