Please continue in prayer with me. Please stand in faith ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Please continue in prayer with me. Please stand in faith with me for my daughter as I continually uphold her before the Lord. She is in a severe state of despair, and mental and emotional anguish. The depression and unending sorrow she suffers is heart breaking. I'm grateful for all your prayers for her and I thank you immensely. Today she sounded better but her life is an emotional roller coaster as she is trapped in a marriage to a man who is unloving and unsupportive and whose family treat her abominably in spite of all that she does for them. Please pray for the Lord's continual wisdom, strength, and peace in her life. I'm trusting the Lord is finally answering this prayer which I have been bringing to him for a very long time now. Perhaps today was a turning point for her. I pray she will see the light at the end of this dark dark tunnel she has been in for years. All she wants is the Lord's love and peace in her life at this stage. Many life-changing decisions will have to be made but for now she wants his grace for each day. Lord please do not abandon her. Thank you, in Jesus name amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for peace for me please. My wife will not let me rest. She is constantly cursing and screaming at me, and paranoid about what I’m doing or what I’m touching in our home. She is constantly demanding apologizes for the smallest things, even things that didn’t even happen. I am really...
Replies
14
Views
60
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
380
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom