2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my cousin, who is in the hospital. They don't know what is wrong with her, but she is in pain, and her two little ones and husband and mother are all very anxious, as is our entire family. Pray for them, and especially for her, that God sheds His grace upon her, grants her mercy...
Replies
13
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear Lord, it's been 5 days now with no contact from ### whom I have dated for 14 months.... I am depressed, feel empty, frustrated, and lonely. I beg of you to please let her know how much I really mean to her and heal her heart and give her the strength to see how her ways hurt my feelings and...
Replies
12
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord, as always I ask please let the weekend be slow and easy. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
God this day hasn't been the best for me today but I know nothing is impossible for you can you please turn this day around and grant me the Joy of The Lord for it is our strength I will not give up even in the struggles and pain I will praise you and I wish for peace and wisdom from the prince...
Replies
12
Views
72
  • Locked
I'm so depressed. And losing faith. I'm trying to believe God will help w our relationship. I'm so tired. Please pray for ###. Plz pray for reconciliation and renewal in our relationship. Please.
Replies
14
Views
172
  • Locked
Praise be to God. Ask again that you pray again for me, you see tonight I received a text from the my landlord per say, telling me that I could make payment arrangement, to pay off the rent that is due, here is the problem, I feel in my hearts of hearts it is a scam, (long story), anyway I don't...
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord, Please help our Dear Friend ###. Give her direction and calm her fears. Teach her what lesson you are trying to show her. Lead her to her son. Take care of him and take away the controlling of his father so that ### can be happy again. Through your will please make what is right. If they...
Replies
8
Views
78
  • Locked
Hi everyone, My name is ###, I'm on this great website to ask my brothers and sisters through God to pray for my dad. His name is ###, he was burnt on ###% of his body and is in induced coma in the ICU burn unit. Please pray his burn wounds heal, no infections and no problems just a great...
Replies
11
Views
63
  • Locked
Jesus please give my husband a miracle healing from his lung illness- Lord please give him enough lung function to be able to live and travel normally, to not need supplemental oxygen, and to never need a lung transplant, in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom