2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you God. and don't forget me please Dear God, Please God help me to find a Job Here where I live soon please, I am afraid, God please. Help me God, to find this Job that is in the desires of my heart, please don't let unemployment be an obstacle in my private life, please don't let my...
Replies
10
Views
86
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring my job back. Please make way tomorrow Friday I will comeback to my work. I thank you for oh Lord for granting my prayer. Glory to you Lord Almighty. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
16
Views
81
  • Locked
Thank you for the promise of eternal salvation and for the gift of life, GOD. I pray that you rid me of all enemies and satanic attacks I'm going through, GOD. I Pray in faith and in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
56
  • Locked
Dear Father, please help my job application to get the decision maker's attention. Lord, please help them to consider my qualification, and please help me to get a job. Lord, I need to manage my financial situation, so I need a job. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord, please BLESS my three ###. My oldest ### is asking for prayers for my ### that is suffering with personal problems. Help heal her Lord. My second ### is flying on a plane right now into a snow storm. Lord, Please Bless her & my ### in law. Keep them safe and help them find and meet a good...
Replies
10
Views
106
  • Locked
Please send prayers to my nephew ###. He has lost his way. Such a bright life destroyed by drugs. Let him feel the love of God and bring him to be a better person than he ever was. Amen
Replies
14
Views
73
  • Locked
God please heal my ### heart help him to see the wrong he is doing. Please help my marriage and help to make it stronger.
Replies
14
Views
61
  • Locked
Prayers for a family whose two youngest children perished in their farmhouse fire.
Replies
12
Views
81
  • Locked
Rebuke! Rebuke! Please pray to rebuke these foul evil spirits away from our home and family members, Cover us in the blood of the lamb. Break and return all evil to demonic senders..
Replies
11
Views
76
  • Locked
My Husband and I is in need of prayer we are going though a lot. Please pray that things will work out for us. Please pray to keep my marriage strong. Also I am having financial problems please God help me.
Replies
13
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom