Please send prayers to my nephew ###. He has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammyk

Disciple of Prayer
Please send prayers to my nephew ###. He has lost his way. Such a bright life destroyed by drugs. Let him feel the love of God and bring him to be a better person than he ever was.

Amen
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ###'s life unto You and humbly ask Your blessing of touch on his mind and heart and please restore his life. Please use his as Your instrument in glorifying Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
My heart hurts with you. Drugs are the works of the Devil! They have destroyed and ruin so many families! I understand so clear what you are seeing and feeling, because I too have a family member that is going down that same road. I will pray for you, your ###'s parents and your ###. Lord, we are calling out to you with open arms. We need your help. We are asking you tonight too PLEASE HEAL ###'s ###. Set him free from the Devil that has gotten ahold of him. Let the cravings for the drugs STOP, Lord please please take away the desires and cravings. Make him a strong Soldier of yours to reach out and help other people that are on the drugs to stop. Use him as an example. Let him be a good teacher. We pray for the family to keep the FAITH up in him an be their when he needs someone.

Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hey everybody, i'm here today to ask for prayers. my parents are super emotionally neglectful, i know that's awful for me to say since in the book of Exodus it says to honor your parents and I do, I love them and find them loving since.. I have a roof over my head and food I get to eat but my...
Replies
11
Views
173
Prayers as slept only a few hrs...need to feel Holy Spirit strong. Thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
201
Please send prayers to help me leave a physically and mentally abusive relationship safely.
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom