Thank you for the promise of eternal salvation and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
Thank you for the promise of eternal salvation and for the gift of life, GOD. I pray that you rid me of all enemies and satanic attacks I'm going through, GOD. I Pray in faith and in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with Your protection, guidance, wisdom, and trust to Your faithful love and power. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Colossians 1:5 – “the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel” Extended Explanation: Paul continues his encouragement to the Colossian...
Replies
8
Views
204
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:30 : Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. Theological Implications: Theologically, Psalms 107:30 shows that God is not just a distant observer but an active guide in our lives...
Replies
9
Views
104
Please see two videos below to know without a doubt that you are SAVED and can NOT lose your SALVATION, ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED !! See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !! THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !! WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE...
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom