Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Hi everyone,
My name is ###, I'm on this great website to ask my brothers and sisters through God to pray for my dad. His name is ###, he was burnt on ###% of his body and is in induced coma in the ICU burn unit. Please pray his burn wounds heal, no infections and no problems just a great recovery. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all...
 
I pray for your ###'s total and complete healing in the name of Jesus. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If everyone would please pray for my Aunt ###, she had an aneurysm on her brain that had burst and she's having continuous bleeding and swelling of her brain and she's on life support and in an induced coma.......She's like my second mom and my biggest supporter as well and we really need all...
Replies
11
Views
497
I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
213
Hey there everyone, I hope everyone here has been doing great , I’m almost done with reading my NKJV New Testament bible , I got to Revelations. I experienced some great things in relation to my Dreams with my GOD given talents , hard to explain but GOD showing his hands , 1 bad thing I...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom