Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm feeling distressed, oppressed, depressed, and stressed. My mind is racing, flooded with thoughts, I feel as if everyone is plotting against me. If they're not against me, they are unhappy, displeased, or even outright angry with me. Physically I'm in pain but I already owe so much to the local physicians I can't see going back for an examination. The same is true with my teeth. I don't even want to think about the problems going on inside my mind. I'm told I exhibit a number of psychological impairments including schizod and schizotypal personality disorders, social anxiety disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, possibly the result of at least two confirmed traumatic brain injuries. I ask for this help in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
360
As we welcome this blessed Sunday — a day of worship, rest, and renewal — I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God fills my heart and home with His peace, joy, and strength. Pray that I may grow deeper in faith, remain steadfast in hope, and find clarity for the week ahead. May this...
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom