Lord I ask that you open the eyes in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord I ask that you open the eyes in ### heart Lord to look upon me once again Lord, give my mind peace and my heart the love that it seeks Lord. I trust you will do what is fit for us both. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:15: But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not: Theological Implications: Psalm 35:15...
Replies
10
Views
189
Pray for this folks that God will open their eyes as Christian no to follow blindly to adhere to strict Leviticus law which have been fulfilled but they do not know scripture and do it for the seek of doing but in actual fact are whitewashed tombs.
Replies
6
Views
149
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom