bob69 Beloved of All Dec 5, 2013 #1 Click to Listen to This Post I continue to pray that ### contacts me.
Abbyamy Beloved of All Dec 5, 2013 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Don Beloved of All Dec 5, 2013 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
MikMo Account Closed Dec 5, 2013 #5 Click to Listen to This Post Lord hear this prayer and grant it ...Amen
Saraha Beloved of All Dec 5, 2013 #6 Click to Listen to This Post God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
The Encourager The Encourager Dec 5, 2013 #7 Click to Listen to This Post God is Good. Tell the Lord Thank You. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
God is Good. Tell the Lord Thank You. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/###/entry-####-god-is-able/
sharonjoan Beloved of All Dec 5, 2013 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
samjm Humble Servant of All Dec 5, 2013 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
gymman59 Good and Faithful Servant Dec 5, 2013 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.