Pleas Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

unque1mel

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to pray for that I get the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues and me learn the word of God and need the Holy Spirit to come and work in my life today and please pray for the revelation for the family in my church and let me get used to usher inside the church and started to save money like I should and please let me open a bank account inside ### and make money online doing my survey like ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### that my money go up and get my account fixed so can go on this trip next year in Jesus' name.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother. Her Name is ### and she lives in ###. She's had cancer in several places in her body over the past few years. Now she's in the hospital because she has an inoperable tumor in her intestine. I don't want her to die because there's still unforgiveness in her life, and...
Replies
7
Views
152
Pleas pray for My ###. ### ### ### hamster Will recover from Her sickness
Replies
5
Views
238
Pleas pray that my relationship with my friends get better.
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom