I pray for all requests on this page, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackipn

Prayer Warrior
I pray for all requests on this page, that God hears all, and results will be made in Jesus' name.....I am grateful for all God has given me in my life and I am trying very hard to be positive and I ask God to make me a better person today, than I was yesterday.... I pray for my marriage every day, but I am so confused and hurt....I'm not sure if that is what I should pray for anymore.....I ask God to give me strength to forgive him and let him go.....cuz I know the tighter you hold on to something and fear you will lose it, it will happen, so I leave it in God's hands, because I am afraid and not sure what to do, I have not been this confused in my life, what to do and where to turn.....I myself want my marriage back and make it better than it was before, trust, love, patience....but you need two people to make a relationship and my husband is having an affair.....and is a very dark place, and the hurt and pain that he inflicts in this relationship daily, hurts more than words can say..........I am not sure who this man is, but it is not the man I met 16 years ago.....and that is sad, cuz he was a good and caring man....But the third party came into our lives, and she took him away, he went willingly.....so I pray daily for direction, wisdom, and patience.....and I know God hears me....I know His does......I believe.....In Jesus' name I pray this.....thank you and God bless you all
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord I know first hand the pain of an affair I lost my marriage as well to that. Father convict this man now end destroy the ungodly union relationship and bring this Husband back and restore his love for his wife even stronger then before and heal her emotions and heart completely flip this situation the enemy used for bad to steal kill and destroy for good according to your will right now in Jesus Name
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
204
Jesus you know all the details of this prayer. I pray for everything to be right in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
280
Prayer Lord, I love my girlfriend with all my heart. You know my intentions, my desires, and the depth of what I feel. I desire to marry her and build a life with her. I acknowledge that I have wronged her, and that she has also wronged me. Where I have failed, I ask for Your forgiveness, and I...
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom