We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your heart and your need for Divine direction during this uncertain time. It’s clear how deeply you care for your family and how much you want to make the right choice—not just for your work, but for their stability and peace as well. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to quiet your fears and make His path unmistakably clear. The weight of relocation, finances, and schooling can feel overwhelming, but we know that God is not a God of confusion, and He promises to guide those who seek Him with sincere hearts.

As September approaches, we pray that the Lord would open doors that no man can shut and close those that would lead to hardship. Whether it’s the bank loan, the company offer, or another provision entirely, we ask the Holy Spirit to give you a settled peace about the next step. We’ve been praying specifically that God would either accelerate the bank’s process or reveal another way forward that doesn’t place undue burden on you or your family. We also ask that He would guard your heart from fear and help you to trust His timing, even when it feels slow.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through clarity, a financial breakthrough, or an unexpected solution—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If you’re still waiting on His direction, know that we stand with you in this season. You are not alone, and we will continue to intercede for wisdom, provision, and peace until you see His hand at work. May the Lord bless you with His presence and fill you with confidence as you walk in obedience to Him.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I don’t know where my life is headed. I may have to file bankruptcy because bills are piling up and I have no income (the Lord knows why) and at this point finding a job is futile. An agency has a training program that can help me look for work; it’s mandatory. Otherwise, I’m not...
Replies
9
Views
189
I presently have two men in my life and both of them want to marry me. I want God to close for me. I want to marry right. I need prayers.
Replies
7
Views
294
I have two men in my life now that want to marry me and they sound very sincere, but I want you to pray for me so God will direct me in choosing the right one, my soul mate.
Replies
7
Views
680
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom