Heavenly Father, please help us during this snow and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, please help us during this snow and ice storm we are to get tonight and this weekend. We are to get ### to ### inches of snow and up to ### inch freezing rain and sleet. I don't mind the snow for sleigh riding but please don't let us loose our power. I want to come here to help my ### and praying for them here. Thank you and God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CONTINUE TO ASK FOR EMERGENCY INTERCESSION & MUCH URGENT AND SERIOUS PRAYER FOR THIS WINTER STORM AND FOR IT TO BE FAR LESS INTENSE & DANGEROUS THAN EVERYONE HAS BEEN PREDICTING SO FAR PLEASE LORD JESUS PLEASE SPEAK """PEACE BE STILL""" AND CALM DOWN THIS WINTER STORM TO ALMOST NOTHING BUT...
Replies
9
Views
330
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
326
Heavenly Father please calm this winter storm coming our way tomorrow. They are saying ### to ### inches of snow, ### to ### inches of sleet and freezing rain. There will be lots of power outages. Please let it be rain and not the ice and snow they are saying. Please keep our power on, no frozen...
Replies
16
Views
565
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom