2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me at church Sunday that I will not get my emotions crushed or hurt in any way, but I would have a great time and have fun. Because I'm sick of getting hurt, please pray church is wonderful. It's my birthday next week, so I hope everything goes well. My name is ### by the way.
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
I thank God for His blessing on ### and ### family and for all ### friends that God should continue to guide and direct us. I also pray for God to give ### the knowledge of understand so that ### will proper ### exam will and success will be ### name at the end Lord hear ### prayers.
Replies
8
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray that my family will get financially blessed this Christmas. Pray that I get a new phone because I really need one. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
12
Views
67
  • Locked
O Heavenly Father, Thank you for leading me back to you. I cherish my relationship with you, Lord! You are my protector and my guiding light through this life of mine. Please continue to lead me to do your will and to forgive me of all my sins. Help me to forgive those who have wrong me and...
Replies
11
Views
83
  • Locked
Hi everyone, Today I write to you happy that there is an organisation willing to pray for others. This kindness is truly heart warming. I hope that whomever is reading this is doing well. I am ###, a young adult from Europe, and would like to request a prayer. For some years I have been...
Replies
9
Views
123
  • Locked
They lied to my friend ###, saying things so he can send me to jail and falsely accuse me, because they are envious help, ### is acting bad because of them.
Replies
11
Views
72
  • Locked
I am back my brothers & sisters in Christ. I've been so embarrassed & a little ashamed to come back & pray with all of you & I apologize & ask The Lord to cleanse me & to forgive me for that. My situation in which I've been praying for almost a year with the NCAA & ### University is still...
Replies
13
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank You that I have done that translation job timely so they can use it tomorrow for their Bible study program. Lord, I happy to do it for You and I am so honored to receive another sort of task and I am always available for You. Please accept that work as the glory unto Your...
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the ### phone calls I had this morning. Please. Lord watch over my ### and let her feel your love and my love. Surround my ### ### with your spirit. Help us all through this hard time. You know my heart and my thoughts. Thank you, Dear Lord...
Replies
12
Views
86
  • Locked
PLEASE LORD I pray for my friend ### and her daughter ###. Bring peace to their hearts and minds. Allow ###'s surgery to go well and allow ### to be successful in her new job. They love You very much and I pray for them. In JESUS NAME AMEN.
Replies
16
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom