2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage as it's not so well.. I want to hear the word "I love you" from my wife. I miss her dearly.
Replies
10
Views
68
  • Locked
Heavenly Father the storm has come, with ice coating everything. The worse is yet to come between ### and ###. Please pray the ### to have a safe drive home, roads will stay clear, and we don't lose our power. Thank you all for praying and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
50
  • Locked
I understand that if it's meant for me then I will have it. Lord today I pray that my friends and I do well at our interview for student ambassadors. I pray that they see us suitable enough to be a part of their program. Overall I pray we all have a very productive day. Calm our nervousness and...
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Dear Lord I ask that you please heal my relationship with the man I so deeply love. You know the struggles we have faced this past year and I pray that this time apart will make our love for each other only grow. I ask that you please allow us another chance. I love him so much I really feel...
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I pray that you may shepherd me through my thesis proposal defense tomorrow. Cultivate in me a teachable spirit and a humble character. Grant that I may be guided, through intellectual darkness, into light.
Replies
7
Views
69
  • Locked
First of all Thank you for all those who prayed for my half sister ### ### on her continued struggles with her lung disease. Please pray for her again she need your prayer. She will go operation (Thoracentesis) again tomorrow by 9AM. O God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, please do a miracle...
Replies
14
Views
102
  • Locked
I thank the Lord for a wonderful devotion of scripture reading, praying and singing this hour Amen saints
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
Dear Lord Please Help My husband ### S- Please he is trying so hard & is so good-Amen Thank you May God bless you all
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray that my brother-in-law ### ### will live. He is in the ER in urgent need of prayer and healing and deliverance. Please pray for him. Please pray that he will be alright.
Replies
14
Views
93
  • Locked
Its been a wonderful week and who but Jehova God could load me with so many blessings after the hard time I have had in the office. Please help me give thanks to God for his manifold blessings this week, for good health, for my children and grandchildren. I am truly thankful.
Replies
8
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom