Requesting For Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

benbrenn127

Humble Prayer Warrior
First of all Thank you for all those who prayed for my half sister ### ### on her continued struggles with her lung disease. Please pray for her again she need your prayer. She will go operation (Thoracentesis) again tomorrow by 9AM. O God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, please do a miracle on her. Heal her, Cure her lungs and all her internal organs. Father God... In You O Lord there is no impossible. Father in Heaven please grant me my prayer... make her healthy again... Give her strength, courage, strong will, patience, and determination. Father assist her, Guide her... Heal Her...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I believe in the power of prayer. I prayed for this for your ### and you. May God lay his healing hands on your ### and restore her health. God Bless you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Because of faith all things are possible I pray that the same power that healed the woman in the scriptures that suffered 12 years with the issue of blood heal your sister because of her faith in Jesus she is already healed spiritually and now it will manifest in the physical life now glory be unto God right name healing is coming hold on Amen in Jesus Name
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting as many prayers and blessings as possible for a Friend, who is in need of healing. He went to the hospital for an issue and found out devastating news. During tests he found out he has aggressive AML. Please send your blessings and prayers to ### and ### and their family.
Replies
8
Views
132
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom