2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi everyone, My name is ###. I am asking everyone to pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough/miracle. I was laid off from my job and really need prayers. Thank you and God bless.....
Replies
15
Views
98
  • Locked
Special Intention - Pray for the healing of ###, who is undergoing surgery on ###. - Pray for ###, who is battling a serious illness. - Pray for the safety and well-being of ### and their family as they travel to ###. - Pray for ###, who is facing a difficult decision regarding their career. -...
Replies
13
Views
83
  • Locked
Please I need a miracle and fast. I NEED to put gas in my car and am flat broke. I am asking friends but no one seems to have it. I need a miracle lord and fast. PLEASE I pray Jesus WILL provide!
Replies
16
Views
237
  • Locked
Please pray for our services to be full of unbelievers and agnostics. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
60
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I am asking prayer for the winter storm we are experiencing now. Ice is coating everything. It is ### degrees here, and temperatures are to drop to ### tonight. There is snow north of us and more to come from ###pm till ###pm and the worst of the worst this afternoon. We have...
Replies
12
Views
80
  • Locked
Please LORD I pray for my friend ### and her sons. May her sons follow in your footsteps and read Your word. Bring peace to all their hearts and minds. PLEASE return ### to her as well. Reach ###'s heart and let him see You. Open his heart and return these two together. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
82
  • Locked
I am the light of the world, Jesus said. Let us all walk in the light of God so we will not have too much trouble in life because when we sin, when we walk away from God and when we forget to read the bible every day then trouble comes. Mortgages are not paid, utility bills are left behind. Let...
Replies
10
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord, I lift ### up to you in prayer today. You know the love I have for her. I pray that you would heal the pain of her past and make Yourself known to her. She has built a wall around her heart to protect herself from hurt but it also keeps out real love. I pray that you would tear down that...
Replies
9
Views
79
  • Locked
My mother is jobless and when I asked her why didn't she reply to job advertisements she said something like "There's no point, they won't answer me anyway, I would just waste my time". Please pray God to make her believe herself that she is able to get one. Also pray that God would reveal all...
Replies
16
Views
154
  • Locked
Please God heal those who are in depression and sadness because of the holidays. They feel so alone and forsaken. Please God, comfort their hearts and deliver them from the devil that tries to make us miserable and lonely. Bring them all to church and get saved. In Your name. Amen
Replies
12
Views
71
Back
Top Bottom