Lord, I lift ### up to you in prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I lift ### up to you in prayer today. You know the love I have for her. I pray that you would heal the pain of her past and make Yourself known to her. She has built a wall around her heart to protect herself from hurt but it also keeps out real love. I pray that you would tear down that wall, one brick at a time, day by day. Lord, let her know how much You love her and want to be close to her. And, somewhere in there, I hope and pray that she will realize that her feelings for me shouldn't be something that scares her but something to be happy in. Bless her this day. Let her not push me away.

###, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I agree with this prayer Lord. Give this miracle to them. Use it to build faith... mainly mine! I will be stealing this prayer and working it into my situation. It resonates with me, God Bless You ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November of the same year, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since April 22, she has been under home hospice care. She is now suffering from pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
255
My mother has suffered a stroke for over a year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. We have always held onto the faith that Jesus would heal her. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March 16, she was rushed to the emergency room due to a...
Replies
8
Views
225
Thank you for prayers the elderly that gotten bump by a pickup truck was released from the hospital. The doctor said her lung and esophagus looked good finally so he had discharged her. Before he discharged her he was saying that air was being released somewhere else where it shouldn't be. But...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom