Please LORD I pray for my friend ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please LORD I pray for my friend ### and her sons. May her sons follow in your footsteps and read Your word. Bring peace to all their hearts and minds. PLEASE return ### to her as well. Reach ###'s heart and let him see You. Open his heart and return these two together. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
265
She had a bad reaction to medicine over two months ago and she is really struggling to getting her health back. Everything going down hill since, the worst is losing the weight and severe, severe nausea. Please pray for her
Replies
11
Views
279
Helena, my friend in Christ, cca ### (seventy) years old. Breast cancer survivor. Breasts removed. Water retaining in her chest area and elsewhere. Chemotherapy symptoms: Nose bleeding, weakness, nausea etc. Please pray for any kind of help and support to be sent her way and to be surrounded...
Replies
7
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom