2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless me on my job.
Replies
11
Views
55
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless my household.
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
I am praying that God will protect me from all of my enemies.
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
I am praying God will heal my mother-in-law from her sickness.
Replies
8
Views
162
  • Locked
I am praying that God will show me grace and mery all day long.
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
I am praying that God will allow us to adopt a healthy baby.
Replies
10
Views
62
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless the works of my hands.
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
I am praying that God will help me and my wife to conceive a child.
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
Please Holy Spirit...breathe fresh life into this relationship between ### and me. That he will have a heart of a loving father towards our children; that he will remember the love we have for one another. That he will take the responsibility of being a father and Lord that we can be a family...
Replies
7
Views
74
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless my wife with a promotion on her job.
Replies
6
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom