I am praying that God will protect me from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way protect me from ### and ### draw a bloodline against him im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
218
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my place where I stay at please don't let me get kicked out i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home continue to show me favor with my landlord give her a tender heart towards me let her have...
Replies
12
Views
281
I am ###.### and my human being husband ###.### Married on English year 2002 May 14 15 16 3 days marriage according to Brahmin culture. And perfectly living On English year 2004 to 2005 I was in pregnancy status woman because of my human being husband ###.### And on English year 2005 delivered a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom