2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my family. My son's wife is at times very mean. I don't think she realizes how mean she is to us. She is bitter about her family not living close by and resents that we are close by. In the past couple of years she has started to do things that restrict when we see my...
Replies
6
Views
57
  • Locked
Come Holy Spirit I need you... Come Holy Spirit I pray. Come in thy sweetness and power. Come into our own hearts today. This should be our prayer in order to have the presence of God in our lives. He is peace, He is joy. He is the reason of our existence. Dear God, bless our services we pray...
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
I am undergoing a hard time of disappointment. I need God's intervention to either turn things around or help me accept things and move on. Thank you so much for your understanding, uplifting prayers, so needed and so valued!! God bless all... Amen.
Replies
6
Views
65
K
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayers for me to have safe travels today, as for my job I will be traveling through snow and ice, please pray to that I arrive to and from work safely.
Replies
5
Views
47
  • Locked
I thank you Lord, I give you honor and praise. Thank you for delivering from every enemy attack, attempting to weaken, distract and come against my life and family. I speak peace and joy. I am a child of the most High God, El Shaddai. Get thee behind me, Satan! You will not stop or hinder me. We...
Replies
5
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear LORD! please help me in my examination tomorrow, guide me and help me enlighten my mind and boost me with more confidence. hope you will hear all my prayers LORD God! I trust in you.. AMEN..
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear God, please I ask for this favour - please set me free from evil spirits, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Mighty Warriors, Please join me in prayer for God's miracle intervention within ###'s heart and in ###'s life, for health and clear guidance in the days ahead... Thank you all! May the Lord bless you greatly!
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
Dear Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer. You have provided thus far and I know You will NEVER leave me. Yet I continually leave you in word and deed throughout the days. Forgive me, Father. You know the immediate financial needs and I trust that you are fulfilling those even now, Lord Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
48
  • Locked
Dear God, hear my prayer and answer it by letting this be the day that ### contacts me after 6 days of no contact that she feels and knows how much I really mean to her and express her desire for us to get back as a couple. that she will work on her part of our relationship and apologize for her...
Replies
4
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom