2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for success in this work - I need sales or I will lose this job and my home. I am grateful for this position, but I need to do well at it. I feel like I have lost the ability to sell. I am desperate to make this work. Thank you Lord for your help and for this job.
Replies
4
Views
37
  • Locked
My ### and me are looking for a rented house also I am jobless so please pray I may get a good job. Thanks for your prayer support. ###
Replies
5
Views
35
  • Locked
PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY. VERY TIRED, SORRY AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Please ask God to help me! Horrible blasphemy's are filling my mind, please pray that God give me power over the evil thoughts. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
52
  • Locked
let us pray one for another as God has ask us to. let us be loving and kind, in a world that is in trouble and in need of the mercy of God. we then then see help from on high.(God) let us sow in love, to be able to reach lost souls in need of Christ! thank you Father for the open door! thank you...
Replies
2
Views
38
  • Locked
Needed pray for my two teenagers that are in 10th grade, who are having trouble in different subjects in school. Praying that they concentrate on their work & do the best they can do. There are only 10 more days in this semester left. Please pray that they pass it! Thanks ###
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
LORD I BLEED THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY LIFE THIS DAY! FOR THE ENEMY HAS ATTACKED MY INCOME AND I NEED YOU TO STEP IN AND BRING THE VICTORY. I NEED TO OWE NO MAN NOTHING, BUT TO LOVE HIM ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. WE KNOW THE BLOOD OF JESUS WILL NEVER LOSE ITS POWER!!! RAIN DOWN ON ME DEAR LORD...
Replies
3
Views
60
  • Locked
My name is ###. Came for duty now. Please pray I need God's protection during this day. I need God's wisdom and knowledge during this day. Please pray for my financial prosperity.
Replies
3
Views
37
  • Locked
i need investment for my new business please pray for ###
Replies
3
Views
39
  • Locked
Thank you for the BLESSING of a new day, I embrace it prayerfully praying for your very best for my life, I REBUKE SATAN and all acts of hatred, malicious acts, and BACKBITING in your most precious name, knowing that if I keep my mind on you, you will keep me in perfect peace, I have asked for...
Replies
2
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom