Beloved
Servant
Thank you for the BLESSING of a new day, I embrace it prayerfully praying for your very best for my life, I REBUKE SATAN and all acts of hatred, malicious acts, and BACKBITING in your most precious name, knowing that if I keep my mind on you, you will keep me in perfect peace, I have asked for DELIVERANCE and I BELIEVE I SHALL RECEIVE IT, AS YOU PROVIDE FOR ALL MY NEEDS, I only pray to receive it quickly as this has gone on for much too long, REMOVE ### from this position of authority IMMEDIATELY, AS she has so much hatred for me and discriminates against me on a daily basis, please bless all those on this prayer page and bring each one of us closer to you, I love you LORD JESUS so very much and rely upon you the only help I know, THANKING you in advance for this miraculous blessing and DELIVERANCE, BELOVED
