Please pray for success in this work - I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleent

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for success in this work - I need sales or I will lose this job and my home. I am grateful for this position, but I need to do well at it. I feel like I have lost the ability to sell. I am desperate to make this work.

Thank you Lord for your help and for this job.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a very important interview on ### at 10:00 am and I want to get this job so bad. Please pray for me. I need the blessings of God Almighty to get this.
Replies
10
Views
369
Please pray for ###'s first holy communion that the whole weekend is a success.
Replies
7
Views
122
Praise the Lord. Please pray for my Brother ### and husband '###'s job as they have to achieve the target. Only Jesus can do that miracle. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom